Thursday, July 15, 2010

SNEAKER FAMILY




















Every shoe has a follow-up, but if you have a GREAT SHOE they give you an entire FAMILY....Up above are really just some examples......The first picture are the Foamposites....They are actually more colors and other types of Posites but I really feel that picture gives this post its name....A mixture of Foamposites and Foampite Lites.......The second picture is a salute to Ken Griffey Jr......Being as that he is retiring this year NIKE is giving him a great farewell to Cooperstown......If you don't know baseball that is the Hall Of Fame........ The third picture a family of Diamond Turfs (Deion's)......A classic retro, if you read my last post you already which one I'm waiting on.......Last but not least is the GRANDDADDY of all SHOE FAMILIES.......JORDAN'S..........I don't even need to talk about because you should already know........I really wanted to add a couple of more photos but I couldn't find the pictures for them....so just stay tuned for SNEAKER FAMILY PT. II

1 comment: