Sunday, July 4, 2010

FUSIONS?????

I have never been the biggest Air Force 1 fan and when I heard that Jordan would be teaming up with them to make a shoe my thoughts were already made up "How is this going to work?" When they first started out it really wasn't that bad, the 12 fusions grew on me....but they were not worth buying.........YES I SAID IT NOT WORTH BUYING.......LOL......I'm not paying $140 for a regular pair of Air Force 1's.......They have no affect like any real Jordan that is out.......and they bend like regular Air Forces........People look at them and always say these already came out.....silly rabbits can't really tell the difference.........If you have worked at a shoe store you know what I'm talking about.......It's crazy because Nike actually had a couple of Jordan Inspired Dunks.....I thought that was a great idea and the price of them were like $90....very reasonable.....As they got deeper into making fusions it got a whole lot worse.....A guy tried to insist that he is a sneakerhead.....I had 2 laugh because every picture he showed in his phone were fusions........Sneakerheads know what to buy.......I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH.....Not every shoe that Jordan produces is hot........No disrespect to JB but FUSIONS ARE A ROAD THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE NEVER BEEN TRAVELLED........I don't want to discourage anyone from buying what they like........This is only my opinion..........Some may agree, some may not........

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE WITH YOU KREME, THEY BEND TOO EASILY (JAMANI)

    ReplyDelete