Thursday, July 8, 2010

Release Dates 9's





Not really sure what is going on wit these release dates but I must tell you its kind of messing me up......The first picture is a must cop.....If ever there is an ORIGINAL COLORWAY it is a must cop.....The way they have been releasing shoes these day the only thing original about them is the colorway.......What people will do for the original she in its entirity is crazy, to see the original NIKE symbol on a pair of old Jordans blows people minds.......The original colorway is set to drop on August 7th.......As for the second they actually reversed an orginal colorway as a joke to see what it would like but what is even more of a joke to me is that they drop on WEDNESDAY, August 11th if you want the exact date.....I don't know the purpose or even the significance....all I have to say is I gotta get my money right.........

No comments:

Post a Comment