Sunday, June 27, 2010

My 1st Loves.............


The "SNEAKER GAME" is alot crazier than they could ever imagine and alot more lucrative than the average businessman realizes.....It has never been about keeping up with what is new just what you like....SNEAKERHEADS DO NOT BUY EVERYTHIN......Just because the shoe has hype around it does not mean buy it........but the majority of them are actually the reason why people become sneakerheads....lol I fell in luv wit the "ART OF SHOES" at about 9 yrs old.....my dad gave me a hustle and the Carolina Blue 11's.......the hustle was a blessing but thats not what this is about.....The shoes were a substitute actually for the white and blue deion sanders, I didn't complain I jus asked when the next ones come out....lol That is were my passion came from, the excitement of opening a box seeing what you have been waitin for.......Everytime I got a new pair of shoes it felt like Xmas....I no longer cared about Xmas anymore cuz it was coming 2 to 4 times a month.....My actual favorite pair of Jordans of ALL TIME would have to be the Black/Red 13's.....I say these because they have to be the SMOOTHEST shoe Jordan ever dropped....They were also the very 1st shoe I had ever bought on my own.....People argue which is actually the best shoe of these 2 series but these r the ones that r special 2 me........Therefore they are "MY FIRST LOVES"...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment