Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bin 23 Collection

Bin 23 13'sBin 23 Fusion 8's QS
Bin 23 9's


Bin 23 2'sTalking bout EXCLUSIVITY.......
Bin 23 2's were dropped on April 10th......price $175.....Although very obtainable, they were damn there impossible to get....they got to E-Bay and prices went from $175 to $350.....they are on FlightClub.com in certain sizes.......the lowest I've seen was $425.........GOOD LUCK!!!!
Bin 23 9's were dropped earlier this month on June 5th.......2010 must be the year of the 9's because in my mind Nike and JB can't do any wrong dropping these...... FlightClub.com has them for $400....nothing more I can say about this shoe but my EX saw them said she wanted them......Bin 23 Fusion 8's I know I always SAY NO TO FUSIONS but these are not as horrifying as the other 8 Fusions that were dropped which is probably why these were dropped in the manner of being so exclusive because THEY LOOK BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHERS.........LOLBin 23 13's Being as that this my favorite series it's kind of crazy that I'm not going crazy over these........Its just the color that throws me off don't get me wrong once I find out the release date best believe I will try to find a way to get them......Its just the color........

*There is a sample for the Bin 23 13's out there floating around give me a second and I will get picture for you............

No comments:

Post a Comment